By Anonymous - 03/07/2009 17:47 - Canada

Today, while going up a ski-lift I accidentally dropped my ticket. The ticket I needed at the top to come back down. I had to hike down the mountain in flip-flops. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 616
You deserved it 16 124

Same thing different taste

Top comments

selenes 0

Why are you in flip-flops on a ski lift in the first place?

If you're going to be on a mountain, you shouldn't be wearing flip-flops. End of discussion.

Comments

why would you wear flip flops when going hiking?

Mother nature doesn't close in the summer...

lastminuteperm 0

Why were you wearing flip-flops while skiing?

Ok... First of all there are mountain's in B.C. (like Grouse) that have something called the Grouse Grind. Pretty Much you hike up the mountain and then can choose to hike back down or take the lift. With that being said, if you were to hike up the mountain and then take the lift down you would need to pay for the lift at the top when you are about to go down. It sounds like the OP bought a round ticket but she lost her ticket, the lift operator could have thought she hiked up and hadn't paid for the way down, meaning she would have to pay again. The OP may not have had enough money to pay for the way down so she had to hike down. Second of all, If it were snowng here in BC (which it isn't!!) she wouldn't be wearing Flip flops! do you think she's stupid? Lastly, there is plenty of stuff to do in the summer on BC mountain's. Some you even need to take the lift to get to the city. I hope this helps everyone understand :)

omg.... i actually feel really bad for you

OK... so i'm assuming the only reason you would use a ski lift in SUMMER is to give you and your mountain bike a ride up. Even so, why the **** are you wearing flip flops mountain biking?

Why... why oh why get a ski lift up a mountian if you're not skiing? Just the whole joy of standing atop a mountain is a sense of accomplishment that nothing but your own two feet got you up there. Epic fail.

iluvscc37 0

Why were you wearing flip-flops?!

Damn, I agree with all the flip-flop comments. Why would you wear flip-flops when you're skiing? YDI!