By Nish - 03/07/2013 08:11 - United States - Kent

Today while at my job as a store clerk, I walked by a family. I smiled at their little boy, who responded by flipping me off. As I was walking away, I looked back in time to catch his dad give him a high-five. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 737
You deserved it 4 171

Same thing different taste

Top comments

rg350dx 29

Wel,l you know what they say. The rotten apple doesn't fall far from the douchebag tree.

Comments

cottoncandymango 17

Who spit in their bean curd?

More like , who peed in their cheerios?

Yeah, some parents these days. I had a 9 or 10 year old grope me in the store who was congratulated by his father. I ranted at the dad but got the whole "he's just a kid" thing. Teach your kids some respect, seriously.

perdix 29

#32, his dad probably bought him some McNuggets in exchange for a detailed description of your McNuggets. With "assault laws" and "security cameras" and "respect for women as people", adult groping has become a lot less fun, so they have to send out juvenile surrogates.

Um, ew! How old does someone have to be before you can lay sexual assault charges against them in your jurisdiction?

elizacandle 29

This! People blame children nowadays, when more often than not it's ass-hat parents like this.

In ten years time, when this kid grows to be a complete douchebag, people will probably blame his behaviour on "this generation". If parents like this raise their children to be disrespectful douchebags then they will be disrespectful douchebags and it will have nothing to do with this generation and everything to do with shitty parenting.

badluckdawson 19

This is why I fear the new generation

Yeah! Because everyone knows that disrespectful douchebags did not exist before this generation! They all fell from the sky some time during the 90's.

KiddoKS 19

They don't just fall from the sky. They take rocket ships from Babylandia and then parachute down to find their parents!

olpally 32

I'd say over charge them when they come back through the cash lanes...

This is the world now. We are doomed.