By nail714 - 25/06/2009 05:02 - United States

Today, while at football practice, my teammates and I were on water break. At the bus barn next to the field, a good-looking girl was washing a bus. Some of the guys started to yell pick-up lines at her from 50 yards away, and pretty soon I chime in. She turns around. It was my younger sister. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 197
You deserved it 73 525

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's what you get for being an obnoxious ass.

pschh you totally deserved that, I feel bad for the girl

Comments

Haha. You need your eyes checked if you think you can play football without discerning obvious details 50 yards away.

bus barn? he sounds like he might be from west virginia, no wonder he was checking out his sister!

#43 hahahahah. too true. if you find your sister attractive, you might need some help. even if it was on accident.

Uh...has anybody said "wincest is best" yet? /shrugs Anyway, YDI.

YDI for being a jackass, no woman should put up with that. I don't understand guys who have that reaction..."Damn, there's a cute girl!" "Hey, I've got an idea -- let's see who can piss her off the most!" "Yeah, there's no way she'll not want us in her pants then!"

What....that doesn't work! ****....back to the drawing board....why is this "dating" thing so complicated I don't get it...people like to feel respected and wanted? SHIT that's hard man :(. Can you teach me the ways (no I am not the OP, merely enjoying mocking) =P.

MissMani 0

Incest is wincest! :D ...No not really.

Hey-! You've got the home court advantage!

damn right. We all know that family knows best! In EVERY way ;).

SusanaSaysRawrxD 0

YDI for being an obnoxious pig. I hate men like that, they have absolutely no respect for women. if I was your sister, I would've flipped you all off. -.-"