By Anonymous - 15/12/2011 17:26 - United States

Spicy
Today, while at family dinner, my boyfriend got drunk and told my entire family the things I do in bed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 843
You deserved it 5 560

Same thing different taste

Top comments

CassieMarieee 7

Nothing brings people together like some good old fashioned conversation at a family dinner :)

"She's okay with the missionary, and nothing else. Missionary, missionary, missionary. I'm all for a Christian lifestyle but this is ridiculous."

Comments

manjo71 2

now let everyone know what things u do in bed...

every1luvsboners 11

Pass me the gravy, and please SHUT THE **** UP.

That sounds mortifying. I think you just have to hope this is one of those things where everyone pretends it didn't happen.

KiddNYC1O 20
ShroomsOnAcid 16

Or shove his roll in your mouth.

perdix 29

The worst part is that they were ashamed it was so boring. Mom chimes in, "Why don't you toss the boy's salad? He looks like a nice fella. Ask your dad how much he likes my rim jobs."

(Dad chimes in) "And don't fuc& up the crumpkin or you're grounded!!!"

perdix 29

Well played! A blumpkin on crack. Congrats on sending me back to Urban Dictionary to research one of my all-time favorite words.

Snafuusmc 12

If my mom knew I don't think she would know me anymore.

I think he meant if his mom knew how he goes about having sex, she'd be shocked and possibly horrified.

KiddNYC1O 20

That leaves one to wonder what he does in bed that would horrify his mother that much.