By lambxox - 08/11/2010 09:04 - United States

Today, when I signed into Amazon, their top recommendation for me based on past purchases was "The Brave Little Toaster" on DVD. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 357
You deserved it 25 827

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You think your life is ****** because Amazon is telling you to buy an amazing movie? You don't deserve an internet connection.

Care to explain what else you've been buying?

Comments

rallets 22

i dont see the problem the brave little toaster is awesome :/

syddyb 0

I would have been thrilled to get the brave little toaster. it's, like, one of the best movies ever made.

syddyb 0

I LOVE THE BRAVE LITTLE TOASTER!

OP isn't cool enough to understand the awesomeness of the movie.. But his/her "fml" made me remember about the movie, and I have it loading right now :D !

exactly what I was thinking #15. damn kids.

What's wrong with you Op?! that movie is awesome!

MissErikaHart 0
bigphill1333 0

I used to love that movie! :)

Exactly. This FML could be a MLIA! Just look at it differently.

DudeImBetter 0

I use to watch that movie over and over when I was a little kid. my mom said I would watch it everyday.

just looked at mine. 1. Ipod stand 2. D&D monster manual 3. D&D player manual... awsome. im such a stud lol

saw mine: it says Texas cowboys bobble head if a player.... I'm a philedephia eagle fan. fMl

sum1new 0

lookin fine there miss sunshine

@136 would you prefer it if it were... blue ?

Care to explain what else you've been buying?

sourgirl101 28

Look at me! I made your list!!!! Yea!

hahaha I was like WTF? I thought you had made a list down there somewhere about what else OP could have purchased :P I couldn't find it, then realised what you meant :)

sourgirl101 28

No-no. I was directly re-applying to you. I tend to follow the FML rules for the most part.(:

Marinus, might I suggest you add KaySL to the list? Otherwise he/she may rape you in the ass with a toilet brush. Again.

RedPillSucks 31

You were unconscious the first time. We all had fun. Including the gerbil.

hey hot dude! care to give me ur email?

Not here. Send me a PM Oh, you meant marinus. Nevermind. Stupid marinus with his stupid broad chest and rippling pecs.

RedPillSucks 31

@141 - They call me "Pervy Sage!!!!" Erm... How old did you say you were again?

wow ur life sucks, but what could u have bought for it to end up like this?????

dtbomb 3

How is this an fml in any way?

dtbomb 3

join him how? if your referring to my comment all I did was ask why it made this person's life be fd

How in the hell is this an FML? That movie is a classic.

ladyvader401 5

Yeah, I don't see how horrible this is. So OP has bought classic children's movies in the past. I enjoy finding things I watched as a child on DVD, considering how many VHS tapes we lost in Katrina. What I really want to know is, when the piss did they put "The Brave Little Toaster" out on DVD?!

ShadyFTW1 0

OP you poor bastard, your life is completely ******. ydi

OochenSnoochen 15

like OMG what a life changing experience then again your from France your most likely gay.