By lambxox - 08/11/2010 09:04 - United States

Today, when I signed into Amazon, their top recommendation for me based on past purchases was "The Brave Little Toaster" on DVD. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 357
You deserved it 25 829

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You think your life is ****** because Amazon is telling you to buy an amazing movie? You don't deserve an internet connection.

Care to explain what else you've been buying?

Comments

DonJuan_13 0

don't hate that's a ballin movie.

RedPillSucks 31

His/Her life is f*cked because Amazon reports to Homeland Security, who sees "The Brave Little Toaster" as a code for suicide bomber terrorists. OP, I suggest you check to see if anyone has been going through your trash lately, or whether your phone has been tapped. FYL, indeed.

paranoia is obviously a foreign concept to you.

RedPillSucks 31

That's right. I'm paranoid of all foreigners... (You do realise I was joking, right? Ok, maybe it was lame)

You know what? I bought that today for my daughter.. -checks trashcan

SaintE_fml 0

that movie changed my life!!! I toast nothing in vain

DaleksAreEpic 0

The Brave Little Toaster is a classic. You should be proud.

This is a disgrace to all FML's... your life could be MUCH more ****** up then being recommended a movie!

themixedt4pe 0

The only way this might be an FML is if you have a paralyzing fear of toasters. Brave Little Toaster RULES.

"I have no appreciation for good movies because I subscribe to the misguided ideal that animated movies are automatically for children only." Go watch 'Legend of the Overfiend', rethink your misconceptions, and enjoy your damned movie.

Alexis31609 9

Hey, that movie is awesome! :)

everajade 0

that's only like the coolest movie ever. fyl if you can't appreciate a good recomendation.