By Anonymous - 26/06/2013 06:57 - United States - Baxter

Today, I found out my old DVD player is jealous of my Blu-ray player. It fell from the top of my closet and hit me in the head. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 241
You deserved it 7 593

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Mister_Triangle 21

Don't let him give the VHS player any ideas.

Pwn17 25

It was probably feeling blue.

Comments

If he is going out then he is going out swinging...

The great war between humans and machines. The prophecy states that it would begin with the rebellion of household electronics.

23: The great war, foretold in the Elder Scrolls. When Nord and gadget shed each other's own blood. But only one can stop it, in their tongue, Digikiin, GADGETBORN! *epic music* (I know it's a mangled mess of the Skyrim trailer, but IDGAF.)

Pwn17 25

It was probably feeling blue.

At first-- I used to think those lyrics said: "I'm blue, if I were green I would died" (Nope, just gibberish!)

monnanon 13

enslaved-i think they should have made thr song that. sounds so much better.

#24 - I used to think it said "I'm blue and indeed I'm a guy" lol. Stupid misunderstood lyrics FTW!

Mister_Triangle 21

Don't let him give the VHS player any ideas.

He's still got a big ego after the Beta ordeal...

Oh how I miss the days of being able to record things off the tv thanks to video tapes and VHS players.

Thats why my family keeps the VHS on a low shelf! Those rebellious machines!

32 same. There's some digital recorders and other types of fancy stuff but they cost a fortune and are difficult to operate. Sometimes old technology is just better.

It doesn't need any ideas, it's been working with the 8-track player for years now...

Sinistra_Blue 12

If you think the VHS player is mad, you should see the Beta-Max player

Id be more worried your DVD player has become sentient. Id say run.... run fast.

MaxPlain69 8

Technology takes its revenge!!

That's what you get for cheating on your DVD player. Electronic devices have needs too.

14 people so far didn't manage to figure out whether or not I was being serious.

Wizardo 33

SkyNet is finally online, of course the NSA already knew about this..

saIty 17

Watch a rerun of Friends. Win win for you and your DVD player.

saIty 17

I was trying to say watching Friends on DVD may prevent the DVD player from causing OP future harm for ignoring it.