By yay! - 08/11/2010 06:07 - United States

Today, I found my son's iPod touch and was looking at a light-saber app. He walked into the living room to see me fighting the cat and making sound effects to myself. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 784
You deserved it 32 276

Same thing different taste

Top comments

YDI for making your own sound effects. The app does that for you!

... so you should buy another one and duel?

Comments

YDI for making your own sound effects. The app does that for you!

EODgf 7

haha does it really?? I'm going to download the app now :)

singer4life666 0

Yeah it does. I have it haha.

FYLDeep 25

I'm getting it too if it's free. I will not pay for apps.

EODgf 7

I would have bought it. it was only .99... but it has the same rating as the free one. so it's pointless to pay for it.

Hahah it's a shame, but I must admit, I once upon a time had the app :( noooo idea why I ever downloaded it! I want me 2mb back!

be a mom and take care of your children, not play with a damn app.

I'm mad at u #2 ...... stealing the words I thought of... gurrrrt (playfully)

#42 are you serious? Surely you don't think being a mum means having no fun? My kids have walked in on me breakdancing to commercials and playing with their Legos and Play-Doh. We have had epic lightsaber battles together in my house. Having kids gives you a licence to play.

RedPillSucks 31

@42, don't be such a "fun sucker". Being a parent doesn't mean no-longer having fun. It's possible to be responsible and have fun at the same time.

hahaha, true! I have that app aswell. @42, stop being such a dumbass

wow that is sad. the app makes the sound effects for you

her son might have the first gen iPod touch, which has no speaker... but it was probably one of the newer ones, just the sound was turned off.

I'm pretty sure all the iTouches have speakers.

as if this is an fml.. your freaking awesome! haha

WHY WAS MY COMMENT MODERATED?! ... I only said she was awesome :(

YOU got moderated?! oh, the worlds gonna end.

EODgf 7

your picture creeps me out. seriously. I think I just had a flash back from childhood and watching "IT" :/ haha

FYLDeep 25

The delay to use it would be way too much of a hassle for me.

don't judge. fighting with a lightsaber is a great way to lose weight....

... so you should buy another one and duel?

Or buy one of his/her own and stage an epic battle with the son/cat.

Draminicaus 0

I'm thinking OP may have found their son's FML app too. lol

mintcar 9

I don't think there's anything wrong with that? I'd probably do the same thing. :)