By waltzy777 - 26/04/2009 08:12 - United States

Today, we were having a family get together at my house. Because of this, i had to mow our lawn to make sure it looked nice. I got a little bored and decided it would be funny to cut a rather large penis into my yard. right when i finished, i ran out of gas. My 83 year old grandmother saw. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 607
You deserved it 83 016

Same thing different taste

Top comments

HAHA owned, that's not so bad though. She's 83 and has probably been through enough to not care.

how the **** do you do that haha thats some creativity

Comments

TryToBeKind 0

Did gramma say it looked like a penis? If so, it reminds me of that movie Parenthood: the lights went out at a large family gathering for some reason and Steve Martin's character went to look for a flashlight. He came back and the lights went on just as he was turning on a huge vibrator. A child said something to the effect of, "It is so big!" the gramma-lady said, "It sure was!" I guess you could just play dumb and say you did the lawn in circles? that's actually how I do it anyway and running out of gas means you've got a big square (OK, so I do squares) in the middle. Speaking of which, my lawn mower isn't co operating: the pull-cord seems to be getting stuck on something. Ew.

im definitely gonna do that someday, but i'll fill the lawnmower with gas first :]

designedlikedice 0

Since you were mowing it with a lawnmower, I really doubt it even resembled a penis. Then again, I've never mowed a lawn, being as I live in the desert.

MukyDaCookie 0

Roflmao #30. That is how alot of them seem to go huh?

monkeysss 3

That's hilarious, but you totally deserved that one! xD

VagMaster69 0

10 bucks you dont know how to use a lawn mower and the penis looked like crap. And your Grandma might have not even noticed that it is a penis cuz you cant move a lawn mower without the help/permission of your daddy :)

haha we all know what was on your mind ;) big deal though. if it werent for her doing more than just looking at a penis, you wouldnt be here.

VagMaster69 0

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhAHA #30!!!!! hahhahahahahhahahahhahahahha, this is so fake tho.. You know that you could have just Asked your neighbor for gas.. Gone to get gas.. Got some gas out of your daddys beat up truck or out of your redneck atv... But, since that this is fake it doesn't matter..

Hahahaha lol Why did you do that and what did your grandma say?