By tuppu - 03/11/2010 14:35 - Finland

Spicy
Today, waking up I noticed that my female boss had texted me during the night, telling me she wants me bad. I'm a woman, happily married to a man, and now have to turn her down somehow and not get fired in the process. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 214
You deserved it 3 365

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Maybe she sent it to the wrong person by accident.

Comments

rsjj2010 0

hey all you little kiddies talking about this woman doing it to her boss need to back off. Did it ever occur to you she has moral, religeos or other reasons NOT to do that. Plus, all you kids saying her boss was drunk explain why her boss fired her?

from the FML, "and not get fired in the process" OP is concerned that turning down her boss will get her fired, not that she has been already

Flutist 3

I looked on your profile Rj and you are from Dallas, so you should know how to spell. This is how your comment should have looked. "Hey, all you little kiddies need to back off talking about how Op should do her boss. Did it ever occur to you she has morals, religious or other wise, and would NOT do that? All you people saying her boss was drunk, explain why her boss fired her?" On that note, you are retarded and do not know how to read. Op is WORRIED her boss WILL fire her, not that her boss wanted some ass and the Op failed to deliver and so got the can.

Flutist, I've seen you rewrite several comments due to poor grammar and/or spelling. Yet every one of your rewrites still has several errors, or just poor form. Please stop doing this unless you're going to do it correctly. Thanks.

Nah, there's still time for a few 'Hurr - lezzbeen 3sum' comments before lights-out.

voveraite 7

All people with wet dreams: 1. How would you feel doing such things with a gender you're NOT attracted to? 2. Who says the boss is even remotely attractive enough for an affair? My vote goes too w/ drunk and/or wrong number.

Why are they a homophobe? Because they'd be pissed if they turned Their wife away from dick on onto ******? I pissed to at my piss poor performance. Nowhere in the comment was there hate against homosexuals.

*Twitches* "They" isn't a singular pronoun.

Well I apologize, t'was the I was taught.

Flutist 3

*Twitches* Your sentence structure is horrible. You forget words. "Why are they homophobic? Just because they'd be pissed if their wife was turned away from dick onto ******? I'd be pissed at my piss poor performance. Nowhere in the comment was their hate against homosexuals." This is how your comment should have looked.

tbonea1990 0

just go with it ur husband might like it

oh just tell her kindly that you are married:) oh that she's on crack(: jk.