Is this a joke to you?

By smiletellsall - 06/08/2009 23:41 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boss called me into his office. He had a huge smile on his face, so I assumed I was going to get promoted. He then sat down, and told me that he had been sleeping with my wife for the last three months. He still had a huge smile on his face. FML
I agree, your life sucks 67 338
You deserved it 3 127

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Put a huge smile on as you kick him in the balls. FYL though.

Seriously? What was he hoping to get out of that? And as for your wife, well, gee man all I can say is that's horrible. THAT'S a true FML if I ever heard one.

Comments

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
NEWTROLLINTOWN 0

YDI FOR NOT USING THE FORCE LIKE THE OTHER GUY

Imawhalerider 0

This reminds me of that movie where at the end he said 'what the **** have you done today?'.

YDI for not keeping your wife in the kitchen where she belongs.

hibarisanstr 0

Your wife must be quite the ****?

tpag3r 0

i think right now is a perfect time for the............FALCONPUNCH!!!!!!

meow meow meow meow... meow meow meow meow... meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow... i like meow mix :)

isuckhayleystits 0

Thats movie's called Wanted :)

#46, I'd be more curious what his boss was doing in his kitchen in the first place.

ReasonsToFly 0

#108, maybe his wife was out of the kitchen, so his boss had to punish her with rape. I don't see why this is an FML, his boss was doing him a favour by showing his wife back to the kitchen, that's why he had a big smile of pride.

STYLE_E 0
Clozzie 0

My mum thinks im a **** cos i wore a pair of short shorts today. I was painting and i needed to wear sone old clothes. FML

Richboy6579 0
BtcKashew 0

you should screw his wife. Go figure.

Put a huge smile on as you kick him in the balls. FYL though.

djb23 0

yeah for real you should've wiped that shit off his face with your fist instead of posting an FML about it..

Imawhalerider 0

Calmly reply with 'sorry I have been sleeping with your daughter also, are we good?'

djb23 0

"so, where do you see yourself in 5 years?" *don't say doing your wife don't say doing your wife* "doing your....son?"

Brooklynxman 0

"Doing your mom, she's one hawt Milf" cue boss throwing up imagining it.

CableX17 0

80-ROFLMFAO!!!! Family Guy reference, hahaha

Funnier than kicking him in the balls I think.

WTF? Are people really so assholy that they would do something like this? I just lost what little faith I had left in humanity. **** him.

you only just barely lost said faith? i lost it when i was 14 :( but yeah, what an asshole. >:(

curryndricegirll 0

i won't lie...i laughed when i read the FML. but yes, it is awful.

ZH13 0

did you really say "so assholy?" first of all, the proper way to say that is "such assholes." secondly, even if that were a word, it would be spelled "assholey." why are people so dumbassy?

I hate when people correct spelling and grammar on here! it's not a grammar site, get a life!

Yeah I reckon. People must have shitty lives if all they do is be dumbasses to those who aren't as knowledgable as them. I know heaps about grammar but I don't go shoving it down people's throats just because I want to impress people with how knowledgable I am. It's pathetic.

Yeah I reckon. People must have shitty lives if all they do is be dumbasses to those who aren't as knowledgable as them. I know heaps about grammar but I don't go shoving it down people's throats just because I want to impress people with how knowledgable I am. It's pathetic.

19lollipop96 0

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
bubblemari 2
jimgrant1 0

i would get him fired or beat the ******* shit out of him

Uh. And why is that..? You're an idiot, kid, if you say it's his fault for being cheated on.

To #8 how the hell does he deserve it?! Wth

CaptainCommenter 6

Seriously? What was he hoping to get out of that? And as for your wife, well, gee man all I can say is that's horrible. THAT'S a true FML if I ever heard one.

Y'know, sometimes a wife will do strange things if she thinks it will help their husband's career. He is a nice illustrative joke: A guy wakes up, stinking drunk, in the passenger seat of his car, and says to his wife, "Where are we?" She says, "We're going home from your company Christmas party and your boss wasn't happy about how drunk you were." "Piss on him!" he says. She said, "You did. You got fired!" Then, he says, "**** him!" And she said, "I did. You go back to work on Monday!"

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
alanngo 0

Sweetie, noone deserves that no matter what they did in the past.