By just about pissed off - 11/08/2013 17:24 - Egypt - Cairo

Today, to help with my insomnia, I downloaded some relaxing rain MP3s and set them to loop. For the first time in ages, I fell asleep within minutes. Somewhere around 5, however, the sound of trickling water caused my bladder to empty itself all over my bed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 579
You deserved it 6 778

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I guess those weren't the wet dreams you were hoping for.

Comments

Good thing it wasn't the sound of diarrhea!!!!

rg350dx 29

The sound of diarrhea usually puts me right out. I have to be careful in public restrooms though, as I usually fall face first off the throne if someone comes in with a bad case of mud butt.

hcollins1 18

Oh yes I agree, the soothing sounds of grunting and the roar of the flow puts me right to bed.

Wow, those things work, but the sounds did the same thing to me too! Don't worry, you're not alone!

caohm 18

bear grylis favorite way to fall asleep

sematariux 7

This sounds a bit like the subliminal messaging post just under this fml. Sucks OP, bet you were (puts on shades) pissed..

I believe you can set it to shut off at one point.

perdix 29

Tomorrow night, sleep naked in your bathtub. Problem solved!

Well, now that you have a waterbed, maybe you'll sleep better. I always sleep good in my waterbed. In my case I just used water to fill it up, but to each their own.

you have to download the theta wave app. they have options other than water, and it puts you right to sleep sans the peeing.

Obey_StudBoii 23