By Anonymous - 04/03/2012 07:07 - United States

Spicy
Today, things were getting heated with my boyfriend and I told him that I was finally ready to lose my virginity. Clearly he couldn't wait to get started because he fell asleep. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 824
You deserved it 4 240

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Morgannnnuhhh 1

Girlfriend: "babe, I love you and I'm ready to lose my virginity to you." Boyfriend: "aright let me take a nap first?" Op, that would reallllly boost my confidence. Maybe that is a sign he isn't the one to lose it to. Take the hint.

Comments

From getting heated to promptly falling asleep... How?

omarzrgz 3

I know, right? He got the order wrong: get heated, have sex, THEN fall asleep.

Anai08 17

The only thing I could come up with is she decided to 'freshen' up/take a shower/change, and the poor guy was so tired from a long day of school/work that he fell asleep and missed his opportunity! Hopefully OP wouldn't take it too personally in that case.

omarzrgz 3

Maybe he was SO exited he passed out?

Timing is everything! It's best when things are perfect for /both/ of you. Your first time and his first time with you. (: **In the back of my mind, I'm thinking things might have gotten too heated for him, he came already and went into sleep mode. Lol

ImSoEffedUp 10

U should be glad he fell asleep.... Hold on to your virginity as long as u can, virgins are very rare these days....and I'm sure u want it to mean sumthin once u finally let someone have it.... I think u have a better chance of seeing UFOs than u do finding a virgin in this day and age....

so... she should hold on to her virginity because you think virgins are rare? and have you thought of that maybe it would mean a lot to her to lose it to him?

I agree with you #44, I was a virgin when I got married, my wife wasn't. It was a real bummer.

Look on the obvious bright side, 51; she knew how good sex is, but she still gave it up - for a relatively long while, I assume - for you. That's quite significant, no?

Lol never offered it up to my boyfriend without him getting excited and ready lol. Maybe you just ain't all that?

JurassicHole 5

I love how everyone's bashing on OP's bf, but no one seems to be taking in account that while OP says "things were getting heated" her bf could have just been tired. What if it was 12 A.M. or later? I'm sure he's been pumped up for sex before, but he's been turned down by OP so after a long day of work or school he's just in the mood to sleep. I bet if roles were reversed you'd all be mad at the OP as a guy trying to get it on with his gf who was to tired to want too. Also, why is it that everyone on almost every FML involving a relationship, almost always everyone's saying "Oh you should break up with him/her" or "You deserve better, leave him/her". It's not like the guy cheated on her or did anything wrong, he's just ******* tired! Seriously people, one thing doesn't go perfect for the OP, so she must now get a new guy? Ridiculous.

ChrisTheCalm 9

*This post has been removed by the user due to improper placement. My sincere apologies for wasting your time.*