By Anonymous - 04/03/2012 07:07 - United States

Spicy
Today, things were getting heated with my boyfriend and I told him that I was finally ready to lose my virginity. Clearly he couldn't wait to get started because he fell asleep. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 824
You deserved it 4 240

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Morgannnnuhhh 1

Girlfriend: "babe, I love you and I'm ready to lose my virginity to you." Boyfriend: "aright let me take a nap first?" Op, that would reallllly boost my confidence. Maybe that is a sign he isn't the one to lose it to. Take the hint.

Comments

Well I guess he couldn't handle the heat, draw on his face while he sleeps lol

feldco1 17

Maybe he wanted to be well rested to make your first time amazing?

perdix 29

Sudden onset sleep -- it's a typical symptom of esodophobia. I know about shit like this. Trust me ;)

perdix 29

Make that primeisodophobia. My total knowledge about the fear of losing one's virginity comes from the previous Intimacy FML.

Why do u have a garbage can in the bedroom?! Do u really like sleeping at a place where the garbage is few steps away?!

That comment was totally sopposed to go to the previous FML story.

well maybe you bored him. " im ready to lose my virginity to you baby " aha like no just say **** me..

clearly, you should find a new boyfriend that would be more than happy to take your virginity OP. :)

JurassicHole 5

So a guy is to exhausted from a day of work or something else to have sex and that means he should be shit canned? Relationships aren't all about sex, but to say to break up because someone isn't in the mood is childish and immature. Grow up.

Maybe your trout stank so he pretended to sleep