Relaxed

By sarabellekitty - 21/10/2019 04:00

Spicy
Today, I was having really great sex with my boyfriend. I was on top and he seemed like he was really enjoying it. Then, I realized he'd fallen asleep. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 928
You deserved it 344

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wow! He can stay hard while sleeping?! Lucky you!!!

Hey, you kinda slept together -- one more literally than the other.

Comments

Don’t feel bad, lots of men have the best sex of their lives in their sleep!

Hey, you kinda slept together -- one more literally than the other.

Wow! He can stay hard while sleeping?! Lucky you!!!

Sounds like he gave you Permission to do what you want to him!

Is it even possible for a man to keep an erection going while falling asleep? I've never heard something like this.

Yes it's possible. They can can also get erections while sleeping

I know a man can have an erection during a dream, but what sounds so unrealistic is the statement that this man was relaxed enough to fall asleep and still excited enough to keep an erection. I would have thought the moment he fell asleep he would have been completelly relaxed until getting stimulated by a dream later on.

It is possible for a guy to fall/be falling asleep and still have an erection. It has happened on a few occasions with me and my boyfriend as he is currently chronically tired. It's not that he isn't enjoying himself, it's just that if he is on the bottom, is comfy, having a nice stimulation then its easy to fall asleep if you are/were already struggling to stay awake. I try not to take it personally and i know he doesn't want me to think it's my fault. Could be a similar thing with the OP, their boyfriend could have been extremely tired or have health issues and the action of being able to relax and enjoy themselves led to them falling asleep but still having an erection due to the stimulation/they are still enjoying it, just in a different state of consciousness XD Don't feel bad OP :) but maybe talk to your boyfriend about it if it does bother you, he would probably feel embarrassed about it as well.

Yes, but the pelvic thrusting would probably stop. And I'm not sure he could ****** and stay asleep.

Evidently not nearly as “really great” as you thought! Im guessing more like really “good-ish” sex

I hate to bring this up, but in the past - many years ago I had an enormous appetite for pain killers and on those occasions when I consumed a few too many I would nod off during sex... i am talking about some of the best sexual experiences I have ever had. I managed to miss out on a rather significant portion of a three some with two extraordinary ladies that i was completely blown away by. Thankfully they didn't let me nap for too long before they decided to put me to work.

Annies 17

Tired doesn’t mean bored. In my case, if I’m tired enough, I can fall asleep regardless of whether I’m actively doing something or not.