By Anonymous - 04/03/2012 07:07 - United States

Spicy
Today, things were getting heated with my boyfriend and I told him that I was finally ready to lose my virginity. Clearly he couldn't wait to get started because he fell asleep. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 824
You deserved it 4 240

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Morgannnnuhhh 1

Girlfriend: "babe, I love you and I'm ready to lose my virginity to you." Boyfriend: "aright let me take a nap first?" Op, that would reallllly boost my confidence. Maybe that is a sign he isn't the one to lose it to. Take the hint.

Comments

Maybe he had already "lost" his and wasn't interested in helping you "search" for yours? :-)

Maybe he is also a virgin and wasn't ready to loose it when you were.

Gardevoir_fml 12

I bet I won't fall asleep after you tell me that, try me!

He got tired of waiting for the "yes"

I just gotta ask... Why do females continue put this in terms of they "lose their virginity"? In this day and age, what did they lose? Didn't they lose their ignorance? It is my opinion that they gained something from the experience. Just an opinion. How about a new term for getting ones cherry popped. Its overdue.

JurassicHole 5

Because you're losing your last true amount of innocence. True, some guys and girls do lots of things before they actually have sex, but it doesn't need a change.

That's a mood killer and weird because a lot of guys would love that opportunity....I'd say he lost his chance! And maybe he was not the right one!:/

Men get tired, just like women get headaches, except men are actually tired. So he fell asleep. Wake him up next time, or let the man sleep, people's schedules don't always line up.

onmylevel14 0