By save me - 30/05/2014 22:33 - Belgium - Antwerpen

Today, things got so bad with my mother-in-law that I seriously considered faking my entire family's deaths to escape it all. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 667
You deserved it 4 717

Same thing different taste

Top comments

schhichick 14

Sounds like a true monster in law!

I wonder what atrocities she has done to make you think like that.

Comments

Faster and easier for you to give her a non-faked death.

Yeah and risk going to jail. Great solution!

Maybe buy her a lifetime supply of Snickers. Or maybe a more suitable option would be the opposite of Snickers.

A Twix? A Reeses? Butterfinger? What the hell is opposite a snickers?

Well I'm going to guess Queens means something along the lines of despair. Snickers = laughter so the opposite would be despair? I don't know if that made sense.

Man I'm praying for you OP. Hope everything works out. And don't do it. Faking your death Is going to put your whole family in grief. It's not worth it. You'll be hurting more people than you know.

Actually he said fake his entire family's death, so they would all have to be in on it except the monster in law of course.

Oh you're right. My bad I read it wrong:/

This right here is exactly why I'm single. Yes...definitely this reason. And only this reason........*cries*

You should get advice from Jack Bauer; he's a pro at faking his own death :)

Karansora 5

You won't probably need to fake it.

JustStella 28

Have you got something planned? o.O

Tell her she's not your real mom and run out. That'll work.