All over the place

By Gloria Lovestar - 03/10/2019 20:00

Today, I visited my in-laws, whom I thought I was on great terms with. I soon learned that wasn't the case when my mother-in-law yelled at me about how I've been abusing her for years. Ten minutes later, she hugged me and asked me for grandkids. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 617
You deserved it 120

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Trevor Bristle 22

Is she possibly bipolar? I like to think a medical issue is preferable to her actually hating you...

Sudden severe personality changes can be an early symptom of dementia.

Comments

Trevor Bristle 22

Is she possibly bipolar? I like to think a medical issue is preferable to her actually hating you...

That was my first thought as well. This doesn't sound like she just dislikes her and that's it.

Gloria Lovestar 5

Possibly or borderline personality disorder either way it makes it terrifying to visit her lol.

Bipolar doesn’t actually swing like that moment to moment. It’s typically longer periods of highs and lows (days or weeks). Borderline personality disorder maybe or another mental illness.

I'd think that but that's longer wait times in between, Could be early Dementia, Parkinson's also affects moods like that too. Definitely needs to be checked out.

What happened during that intervening ten minutes? My money is on hot girl-on-girl action.

Sudden severe personality changes can be an early symptom of dementia.

Old means going senile. Don't let it get to you too much. :(

Sady_Ct 37

Old does not mean senile. Dementia is actually not a common thing in the elderly. Get your facts straight and don’t be a demeaning, and rude.

ThatOneLonelyAsian 31

don't worry she'll be dead soon with the way she's acting