By shewhopoopsinlitterboxes - 25/07/2014 15:54 - United States - Downingtown

Today, there are people working in my bathroom. I have the shits. The only place I could think to go was in my cats litter box. I've used it twice and am now contemplating using it a third time. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 971
You deserved it 7 656

Same thing different taste

Top comments

All I can think is: Your cat is going to kill you.

It's a tough one to ask for though. I wouldn't be very comfortable asking my neighbours whether I could punish their toilet - repeatedly

Comments

I see no problem with this as long as you use it correctly. First begin scraping violently until at least 10 lbs. of litter is scattered everywhere behind you. Next deposit turd on now bare bottom of litter box, being careful to cover it with remaining litter until it looks like a chocolate covered banana dipped in nuts, minus the stick.

Ha ha! Yep. My cats tell me that is definitely the right way to do it. XD

QueenofWheels 13

One of many reasons I hate cats

Congratulations! You just succeeded in turning me off chocolate covered bananas dipped in nuts. I'll probably lose a few kilos now

No, OP has two bathrooms. But moaning Myrtle lives in the second one, and OP can't stand her.

Mysterious_one 26

no.. he have 3 bathrooms.. but he wana just do it in litter box.. just so he can post a FML .. duh..

QueenofWheels 13

It is very odd that they only have one. Which makes me wonder if their place is that small how the workers didn't see them.

Why don't you spend the day with a friend?

nope, she'd have to do it in a church for that, this is just regular shit

leeloo900 9

Someone told me to say this, "You've cat to be kitten me."

LittleRanz 4

Lucky you had a cat litter box.

One of my favorite FML's was one bimbo who tried the same and got attacked by her boyfriend's cat. I hope you at least managed to clean up your disgusting shit from your poor, innocent cat's litter box. Good lord, use a gallon ziplock or a bucket or something.

Nah OP probably just left her river of diarrhea in the box to enhance her home atmosphere. Moreover, a litter box is the same concept as a bucket but filled with moisture-absorbing litter specifically for piss and shit. Also, how much success have you had ******** violently into a ziploc bag?

how many ***** do you normally take in a day?