By ouch - 20/02/2010 00:37 - United States

Today, the roads were OK, so I cleaned the ice and snow off my car so I could go out. I rolled my window down a little bit while I was driving to clear the snow off the base of the window. A chunk of ice flew off my hood, in through the window, and hit my eye. I then hit a snowbank. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 177
You deserved it 5 612

Same thing different taste

Comments

@ snickerdoodles and MadaZer0: I find it funny how neither of you replied after the last comment of mine. No reply just means you proved my point to everyone. I could have done it on my own, but thanks for the help.

Crush89 0

I don't think you proved anything. at all.

MF12 0

proves what point? maybe they haven't gotten here yet.

MadaZer0 8

I'm sorry but that last comment of your made you sound like a little bitch!  What? Am I not allowed to sleep when it's 5 in the ******* morning!!? And what point are you proving exactly? The point that fighting in the internet is like winning the special Olympics! You may win but in the end you're still a retard!

I didn't write comment #32, MadaZer0. I went to bed after the comment before that. What makes me a retard?

yeah because arguing over the Internet is going to get you soooo far. oh and did you have fun Photoshoping your face to shit?

You guys are funny. I don't have photoshop, nor do I use. I use the MySpace editor now and then, like on my current picture for the "soften" feature to make the picture a tiny bit blurry. But you, apparently, are a firm believer in thinking arguing on the Internet is going to get you somewhere, otherwise you wouldn't have jumped in on something that pertains to you in no way at all. Your comment did make me smile, though. Is making fun of my so called "photoshopped" face the best you could do? No, it isn't, is it? Next, you'll call me a "stupid head" and tell me I'm fat. You know, I kind of like you. You remind me of my four-year-old brother, I miss him. Thank you for your immaturity, you can move on now.

MadaZer0 8

I agree with the first thing he said. The Photoshop thing not so much. I'm a womanizer and I gotta say... Your kinda cute~  And as a photoshop user... If it was photoshopped then nice going~ 

Arguing on the Internet doesn't go anywhere, I agree. But people (probably including me) are still going to do it now and then. Kind of like smoking. I know the cigarette in my hand is slowly killing me, but I'm not putting it down. And, thank you? I think. I do not use photoshop, I just use the editor on MySpace and in ALL of my pictures the exposure and contrast is heightened and they are softened.

This is not really related to anything else but photoshopped is kind of a general term now for any picture that has been modified on the computer. Adjusting your pic on the MySpace editor is pretty much the same thing as photoshopping. Just saying

this is so ******* fake! HOW THE **** CAN ICE FLY OFF YOUR HOOD AND CURVE AROUND THE WINDSHIELD AND HIT YOU IN THE EYE?!?!?!?!?!?!?! **** you, ****!

I don't understand why you would open your window and do that. after all the years of driving I know the heat from the inside of the car usually melts it and if it doesn't you shouldn't worry about it because it will melt on its own or you know, you could clean your car off completely. I just don't see why it was logical to open your window to achieve this. you must be one of the people I see with the window open when it's -20C out

yessirfosho 0

You deserve it for not cleaning your car off properly before driving you stupid ****. ******* idiots like you shouldn't be allowed to have licenses. When you clean your car off that includes the hood and roof not just enough of the windows to see. Otherwise shit flys off and is a danger to you and other people on the road you ignorant twit.

florachick223 0

I hope now you've learned to clear the snow and ice off your ENTIRE car. It's dangerous to you and other drivers.

PaulInTheSky_fml 0

That is HILARIOUS! I empathize though.