By ouch - 20/02/2010 00:37 - United States

Today, the roads were OK, so I cleaned the ice and snow off my car so I could go out. I rolled my window down a little bit while I was driving to clear the snow off the base of the window. A chunk of ice flew off my hood, in through the window, and hit my eye. I then hit a snowbank. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 177
You deserved it 5 614

Same thing different taste

Comments

um im just wonderin how something can fly off a hood, curve into the window, curve even more into an eye

..Snow got in one eye and you drove your car into a snowbank? Are you a cyclops or a shitty driver? I'm assuming the second.

Obviously you didn't clean 'the car'. Last time I checked, the hood was attached to the rest of the car. Next time, clean your car off properly.

caltain 0

I guess that "cleaned off the snow and ice" means except the windows and hood. Moron.

OP is the type of person who doesn't clean off the roof of the car, so any car behind is blinded by loose snow or whacked by chunks of ice. Very few FMLs are more deserved than this one. Clean off your whole car, jerk.

Y totally DI. I hate the morons around here who clean off just their hood, but not the top. CLEAN OFF YOUR WHOLE DAMN CAR! God, it takes, what, 10 minutes to clear the roof of snow? Lazy jackass.

Clean off you hood YDI. how do you expect to see with that blowing up?

skyeyez9 24

I remember one winter it snowed about 6-8 inches. As I was driving to school, I saw a person pass me in the opposite lane: She only cleaned off a tiny porthole in her windshield and had her face up close so she could look out of the tiny opening she cleared off to drive. The rest of her car was covered in snow, even the rear windshield. I wish I had a camera with me then.

NekoHakase 0

Probably should have cleaned the snow and ice off your car a little more thoroughly before going out!

It's law in most places that you have to clean all of the ice and snow from your car before moving it.. Ydi..