By tylah - 23/06/2012 15:11 - United States - Piscataway

Today, the mall got evacuated while I was getting my hair colored. I am now standing outside of a crowded mall, wearing a showercap. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 200
You deserved it 3 022

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

If you leave the chemicals in too long, your hair will fall out. Balding is cute ;)

nightowl713 25

At least you are safe! You can always fix your hair later:)

Comments

Not sure why this is an FML. I frequently leave the salon to run errands with the bag on my head. Why would you care about a few more processing minutes or what anybody thinks ?

It could be worse. At least you were fully clothed, right?

Just own it and act like you look really sexy. Maybe people will believe you

Well you aren't halfway through a long to short cut...

What other kind of cut is there? Every hair cut you get, the hair gets a little shorter no matter what.

unknown_user5566 26

I think they were alluding to going from a very long style to shoulder-length or shorter. That actually would be pretty embarrassing if it were only halfway done.

I bet you are the only one with that "style, congrats on your new look.

Yeah, the possibilities of an entire mall being evacuated while OP is coloring her hair is high due to one mall being evacuated for unknown reason. Hey, I got punched one time at the mall. According to your logic, I shouldn't go to malls in fear of getting randomly assulted by some jackass.

I fell down an escalator once at a mall. So, therefor, I should never go back in fear that I'll have yet another horrific accident?

Bonzer 2

I once fell and slipped in my own house. Your logic seems to fail here.