By tylah - 23/06/2012 15:11 - United States - Piscataway

Today, the mall got evacuated while I was getting my hair colored. I am now standing outside of a crowded mall, wearing a showercap. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 200
You deserved it 3 022

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

If you leave the chemicals in too long, your hair will fall out. Balding is cute ;)

nightowl713 25

At least you are safe! You can always fix your hair later:)

Comments

Shower cap? I though they use foil? Either way that sucks.

MerrikBarbarian 9

Foil is used for bleaching out highlights. Not only does it cover the bleach, but it causes it to heat more lessening your bleach time. Full head dye needs to be kept covered if you leave the chair to stop it staining clothes.

Someone's trying to tell you to stop coloring your hair.

TheIchiban 11

This isn't bad OP. Your shouldn't have even bothered to post this. I agree with #9. Other people probably had an FML to post that probably did suck and yours got published instead. Get a grip.

Unbweavable 17

...,Who gets their hair done at a mall?

People inside a salon inside a mall? Just a guess.

Obviously OP. Lots of malls have either a salon itself, or a store like JC Penney with a salon inside of it. Not too uncommon.

snowman6 4
CoriBaby 5

at least you're not bleaching your hair :-/

something like this could never happen in Rwanda.

The goverment(or whoever's in charge) wouldn't give 2 *****. Most of the people would have died by soldiers and bullets.

missyfiona89 28

Just be glad glad you weren't having a mini surgery that requires general anesthetic at the dentist.

kiakia0131 23

Actually, there are a couple of mall's around my area that have dentist offices in them. 0_o

unknown_user5566 26

87- That's shady. Not sure I would trust that!

My dentist is a mall. It's on the top floor, which has a bunch of service business's. It is a great dentist, not shady in the least, and one of the best in my city.