By Anonymous - 22/03/2014 22:01 - Canada - Toronto

Today, the guy I've been dating told me with a wink that before he'll go on any more dates, he'd require me to take a series of "oral exams" to prove I'm right for him. I think he actually expected that to work. NEXT. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 567
You deserved it 6 142

Same thing different taste

Top comments

martialart1st18 19

That's lame he need to learn how to talk to women

Guy: "I'm a gigantic dirtbag." OP: "True." Some oral exams aren't that difficult after all.

Comments

Hahaha good choice OP, you're better than that! ;)

classiceagle63 16

Atleast he didn't blow you away with the boring details of his job.

Its dick blisters like this that give guys a bad rap. We're not all like that, honestly

He sounds like an aspiring dentist!

Time to try that line out for myself

Maybe he wanted you to take an oral exam? You will never know, now.

You mean EX... Oh, wait, no you're already ahead of me. Gold star for being an intelligent OP! :)

Why not try his test? What's the worst that could happen, you just wait for another guy to have sex later?

kingdomgirl94 29

Cause if you're gonna have sexual interactions anyways, why not have them with every guy? Great logic there. There's this thing called self respect where you choose who to do what with. Even if OP gave bjs to every other guy she's ever been with, he has no right to EXPECT it from her. If someone treats you like a sex toy and talks to you like you're worthless, you have every right to kick their ass to the curb, regardless of sexual history or what you may do in the future.

frizz101 22

Along with what #80 said, there are STD's and having sexual interactions with every person you date is a great way to catch'em all!

im going to use that one time just to see the reaction I get.