By Bushfan101 - 17/03/2010 12:48 - France

Spicy
Today, the guy I hooked up with last weekend texted me that I needed to "landscape my front lawn." FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 106
You deserved it 28 768

Same thing different taste

Top comments

rldostie 19

While I have nothing against shaving, and do so myself, I DO have a problem with men who expect or demand it. Really? Do you guys know how much of a hassle it is or what happens if you don't maintain it? A girl should only do it if she wants to. I wonder how guys would feel if all women expected and demanded they shave down south as well.

dynky 3

what a complete asshole! don't get into shaving, you'll regret it once the skin gets all dry and irritated, and oh god the ITCHING when it starts growing back. Get a guy who has more respect for you.

Comments

get a tattoo of a stickman with a lil lawnmower

Time to get the pull out the weed whacker! Lol :D no tongue for you!

shawnski 1

um. yeah don't shave. he won't want none-a-dat. you thought it was bad cuz he waited a week. after he sees the overgrown heap of weeds you're growin you'll never hear from him again.

wow you must have jumanji or some shit growing down there if he texted you all that.regardless at least trim it lol.

serves you right for sleeping around. as for the bush, well, it's just a matter of fashion really. just look at the 70's.

YDI! ok the dude said landscape the front lawn, and I think most agree wolf pussy is a no no... if ur not willing to shave/wax ur bush, maybe style it, or get some micro braids or somethin.

kye_kye16 0

lol style it that reminds me of wat my friend said he said he doesnt care how big the fur ball is as long as it was a awesome color but their hair on their head had to match it like blue or purple red and so on lol

ycubana 0

it is so annoying when guys want you to shave down there all the time. I mean I think that as long as you keep things cleaned and cut back down there you should be appreciative. But wanting a woman to take it ALL off all the time is a lot of work and if it's starting to come back and the guy doesn't take the same care on himself the irritation and redness afterwards is NOT sexy. Hair grows down there for a reason.

I hate when guys are like that. They never shave their nasty pubes, so why do they expect girls to? Just because it's hairy, doesn't mean it's not clean. Shaving is really ******* annoying and just grows back worse.. and waxing hurts like a bitch, I know.