By LT - 07/08/2009 18:29 - United States

Today, the car I was in got pulled over by the police for making an illegal turn. I was in a cab. And he kept the meter running. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 767
You deserved it 2 976

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'd have demanded the driver let me out as soon as the cops turned up, and refuse to pay.

drzhottie148 0

I would have gotten out. I would have been like "Peace Bitch" "hey where my money" "UP your ass"

Comments

jordan167 0

@knight05 it's a shame my boyfriend's had to deal with people like you for the past year. way to represent the US Army.

lol, i definitely didn't expect the comments on this one to become a flame war about racism. thread is headed for reductio ad hitlerum anyway... op, i hope you didn't pay the driver for the time spent waiting for that ticket to be processed. better luck with taxis in the future

FlaminYawn 0

I'm a white American, we're not all self-important. I think America volunteers more time and money than any other nation. When someone is racist, I disregard anything they have to say on any subject. Racists are #1 on my list of "People that should never procreate", followed by violent idiots...

haha asians, queers, new zealanders, new jersey-ers, australians, europeans, women lol the world hates you lol but ur ******* hilarious. i still dont agree but damn dude someone needs to get this guy a comedy show lol

As a wise old man once told me, "there are racist douchebags in the world; screw with them for a bit and then leave them alone so they can wallow in their own arrogance."

jewelzgalore 0

Is that even legal? Report him to the police.

fuck_YOUR_lives 0

... because he barks pretty loudly on the internet? It's amazing how many kids find their balls when they're afforded a bit of anonymity.

Gabriel's Greater Internet Fuckwad Theory in action.

Bullshit. This was one of the cases in the episode of "Speeders" It was too an illigal turn.

shouldve just said "stop the meter, or I'm getting out"

and don't any of you guys get it?!? knight isn't saying this because he believes it, he's saying it because he knows he'll get a reaction, and he's probably finding your reaction hilarious (as am I).