By Allabouttheporn - 22/12/2016 00:05

Today, at dinner, I was talking to my parents about a movie quote. I couldn't remember what movie it was from. Then I remembered. It was a porno. FML
I agree, your life sucks 7 992
You deserved it 3 315

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What kind of quote would **** have that could have been brought up at dinner?

Goblin182 26

What was the quote? "Ahhh ahhhh, oh **** I'm cumming?"

Comments

What kind of quote would **** have that could have been brought up at dinner?

OSCAR-QUALITY pornos sure do aid in my spastic spanking-of-the-ferret.

That's what I was wondering. Any dialogue in a porno is typically vapid.

cootiequeen4444 11

They were having kielbasa maybe? "Ohhh yeah, that's a BIG sausage you have. can't wait to take a bite *licks lips*" so yeah... dumb porno talk.. but necessarily irrelevant per se in this potential case.. unless you don't like kielbasa...

aredvulpix 23

At last! A FML where "That could've happened to me" is funnier than "YDI"! Although of course it couldn't have happened to me. Certainly not! Absolutely not!

Goblin182 26

What was the quote? "Ahhh ahhhh, oh **** I'm cumming?"

"Dude, the ****? Is there a fly tickling my gaping butthole?"

Now your parents are googling the phrase. They'll know soon.

It'd be even worse if they knew what it was from.

"You know, that's bad for the paper tray."

kdg08 1

10/10 best friends reference

"Can you give me a teabag and creampie my pancake and give me the sausage. I love pearls, darling." Is that quote?

#10, if that wasn't a quote- it certainly will be now! Perhaps better than the original post. Merci!

must have had some serious production value if it was "dinner table quotable"

You must be watching that fancy **** that fancy people pay money for. The free internet stuff has nothing much beyond "****, yeah. Shit, shit, shit. **** yes!" I'll bet yours has a cool jazz accompaniment, whereas most free **** has nothing! I did see a compilation featuring "Yakity Sax." Kinda ruined the mood.