By Anonymous - 15/02/2012 12:46 - United States

Today, someone peed in my physical education locker. The only way someone could've done it is with a ladder. I'm so popular it hurts. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 537
You deserved it 5 307

Same thing different taste

Top comments

TheEpicMilkMan 13

maybe your ego caused them to piss on your locker?

Comments

I would like to interject by saying that perhaps "I'm so popular it hurts" is actually SARCASM and that OP is not popular whatsoever...

masonsweats 0

Me and my friend jake are actually in the process of making a sarcastic font app for the apple and android market. It's still being designed so if you have any ideas for it let me know, plan to call the app sarcastica.

masonsweats 0

I didn't mean to post this it was supposed to be a reply to someone's comment just ignore this.

I'm sorry but that makes you popular how?

Clearly you do not speak sarcasm, my friend.

AnthonyWheeler15 24

Someone drew a penis on my gym locker in Chapstick. Looks like we're in the same boat my friend.

Sounds like urine for a bad year of Pee E.

Sounds like urine for a bad year of Pee E.

Urine quite an unfortunate situation here.

That's one of the most disgusting forms of in-school harassment I've heard of. Maybe the person peed in a bucket and poured it in your locker rather than peeing directly into your locker, assuming that's what you meant by you would need a ladder.