By dreefsa - 05/02/2012 08:08 - United States

Today, some guy hit my car and then threatened to sue me for "parking my car in such a way that it was impossible not to hit it." My car was in the driveway. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 647
You deserved it 2 318

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Tell him he's a ******* idiot. And threaten to sue him for being stupid enough to hit a parked car. Escpecially one IN YOUR DRIVEWAY.

Comments

moriahss_29 0

would have been go ahead then after that done with im gonna sue you for being a dipshit

ZakAttack21 5

Side walks are not roads, or last i knew they werent.

op don't be an asswipe. we all know that some " guy" was your father and how did you expect him to get in the garage when you parked sideways blocking the entrance ?!?! I have no pity for you .

for the onslaught of comments that may come reverently defending the good nature of humans beings..... ladies and gentleman. that was sarcasm :)

structuredchaoz 4

Yea he likely didn't have insurance. Let him run his mouth he was still in the wrong.

Cml3996 12

Question is..How did he even hit you in the first place??

Threaten him right back and tell him you'll sue him for driving in a matter that makes it impossible for him not to hit cars.

OwnageTheCat 2

People like this give me infinite mindfuck loops, that in turn give me headaches. What a fantastic way to start the morning! /sarcasm/

He deserves it because she has something that everyone with a ******* house has in the United States and other countries have? Did the driveway told him to crash there? Was it OP's fault and deserved to get sued by a moron? I think you're the guy in the FML or someone similary stupid. Go live in a ******* island in the middle of the Pacific, dick-bag...

Clamcreepy 7

If he didn't threaten you with the whole sue you bs. You should've strongly considered parking your fist in his face and letting him hit that ground where he stood.