By dreefsa - 05/02/2012 08:08 - United States

Today, some guy hit my car and then threatened to sue me for "parking my car in such a way that it was impossible not to hit it." My car was in the driveway. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 647
You deserved it 2 318

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Tell him he's a ******* idiot. And threaten to sue him for being stupid enough to hit a parked car. Escpecially one IN YOUR DRIVEWAY.

Comments

Cindaay_fml 3

It blows my mind, how stupid people can be.

Take an ass-load of pictures of the cars placement and tell him or her to bring it the **** on. You will win for sure if what you said is accurate.

robokid777 4

counter sue the **** out of shit head

linnie_wesker 20

When I hear shit like this it makes me ashamed to be from the States. Everyone really does sue each other for the most stupid, random shit they can think of.

I am not a lawyer but it seems to me that any such suit would be summarily dismissed as frivolous. In any event, if he does sue you for such, your insurance company will provide someone from their pool of legal sharks to defend you, and *they'll* get this chowderhead laughed out of court. Dunno about your state, but in Massachusetts, "hitting a parked vehicle", whether the vehicle in question was legally parked or not, is one of the "standards of fault" for assigning blame in an accident. Striking a parked vehicle is like a rear-ender. Unless there's a pretty unusual set of mitigating circumstances, the blame is pretty much on the person who hit the parked car.

Geez! Why the hell would you park it there?!

KiddNYC1O 20

How dare you neatly park your car into your own driveway! Lmao no seriously the other guy is shit stupid. Fyl

megamandude455 10

That ought a teach you to park in your driveway

You sir are the idiot...I mean your car in the driveway was clearly blocking his cars pathway into your house!