By nikaea - 23/05/2014 22:44 - United States - Everett

Today, some girl's mom gave me a load of abuse for endangering her daughter's health. How? By deleting my Facebook account, which caused her to have a serious panic attack. Apparently she thought we were best friends, and that I was ditching her. I'm confused too. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 898
You deserved it 3 555

Same thing different taste

Comments

Same situation happened to my honey but in a different way. Some girl thought he was her boyfriend even though he was dating me. He told her he was never involved with her and is in a relationship with me. Her mom and best friend ended up calling him and verbally abusing him for making this bitch try to harm herself. I honestly don't know why some people (even if they are family) support the crazy ones. They should know these weirdos need serious help.

what if he was the asshole dating both of you and you didn't know?

He wasn't. His family and friends would've definitely told me if he cheated. They don't deal with that shit. He told me about this situation and was very upset. He was sort of friends with her until he found out she was psycho and possibly dangerous.

I had a similar situation! I met a guy in school and he added me on Facebook later that week. After talking about generic things like family & school 1X, he sent me this long detailed message about how happy he was that we were dating & how he loved me. I had NO idea what he was taking about.

#86 These kind of people need serious mental help like therapy or something larger. There is a chance they could physically harm someone. That's what really scares me.

rocker_chick23 27

Wow, both of them are crazy, OP. I hope you set the mother straight.

Today, some girl's mom gave me a load of abuse for endangering her daughter's health. How? By deleting my Facebook account, which caused her to have a serious panic attack. Apparently she thought we were best friends, and that I was ditching her. I'm confused too. FML

Psycho_Babydoll 26

Oh God, I've got a person like that in my life... complete with friends and relatives bitching me out over random shit like that. F*** your life all the way OP, you have 100% of my sympathy.

Something like this happened to my friend. This girl got so obsessed with him. Even though he's gay and engaged. She went so far as to stand outside the house with a sign that said their names "4 ever". Luckily she ended up in therapy in another state. People can be crazy. Sadly all you can do is try not to be shiny to them.

Octwo 16

If you read it it SATs to not be shiny to them, as in: don't stand out / don't get noticed by them.

Octwo 16

It says to NOT be shiny to them, as in don't stand out / don't get noticed by the crazies.

took me awhile to figure out. at first I somehow thought that the random persons mother deleted OP's facebook account. :S

It's really sad how some people are so attached to fb. All it's good for is drama and young girls announcing their weekly new boyfriend.

#36 My father uses Facebook to keep in touch with friends in Puerto Rico and manages his employees from work.It isn't ALWAYS just teenage girls and stalkers populating that shit...but it usually is.

I don't have a Facebook. It's always seemed pointless to me. But I have friends that get angry when they ask if I've seen something on Facebook and remind them I don't have one. "You need to get a Facebook so you can keep in touch with everyone!" Why can't I just call you?

Facebook is actually really helpful to keep in touch with people. I've met some people there who are now good, "real life", friends and found some old friends whose numbers I didn't have, lost or changed. The problem is how some people treat it like it's somehow a different world detached from real life and are completely addicted to it in unhealthy ways. Imo, Facebook is not bad or at fault at all... a lot of people are addicted to their smartphones, but just having a smartphone won't make you turn like that.

I can understand where you're coming from. I personally have never been a big fan of those types of websites. Just couldn't get into it. Though I did promise my friends I would make a Facebook account when I move out of state this summer.

deejoy 22

Props to you OP for deactivating fb. Social media is dooming our society. :D

Said from a social networking site that was posted from a smartphone or computer.

At least you deleted your qccount no much people can do that