By nikaea - 23/05/2014 22:44 - United States - Everett

Today, some girl's mom gave me a load of abuse for endangering her daughter's health. How? By deleting my Facebook account, which caused her to have a serious panic attack. Apparently she thought we were best friends, and that I was ditching her. I'm confused too. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 898
You deserved it 3 555

Same thing different taste

Comments

wow, our generation is getting lamer and lamer day by day.

I had a girl who became kind of obsessed with me. She was all depressing, always talking about killing herself. So one day I suggested her seeing a psychologist...anyway she got pissed off because I suggested she was 'crazy' I stopped talking to because I was fed of her constant plea for attention and deleted her on Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and BBM but she constantly sent me abusive messages with new accounts even if I blocked her, she even got her friends involved so I had people 24/7 sending messages about how horrible I was. Soon she broke because I didn't say a word to any of them, she wanted me to retaliate and soon she was all like "please talk to me" blah blah blah. But soon they give up.

romeonsingcross 15

Panic attacks have no particular cause, so you did not do anything.

Apparently adding someone on FB is no big deal..deleting them is though..I think that girl just might be a facebook addict. If friendship equates FB status, count me out.

I fully believe that Facebook is bringing about the destruction of the world. I do have one, mostly used to communicate with far away family and friends though. I did have a point that I became far too obsessed and had to slap myself and wake up. I keep friends at a minimum and delete people constantly. One month without contact gets you booted. I've had people threaten me because I deleted them! It's not that serious, and I want it to fade.

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree, I guess...

And this one got run over by a lawnmower. I de-activated my account after getting it 5 days ago. Everyone panicked my postbox was stolen I basically gave up on any form of humanity. I mean the model United Nations club at my school says I have to have a Facebook so they can tell me all the important bits about it. Apparently it's too much hassle to send a email too people without fb

Facebook is helpful with finding old friends, but they way some are obsessed with it makes me scared for humanity.

how can you be best friends with someone you dont even know lol, and what does facebook has to do with this lil bitch is crazy!!

No matter what I still wouldn't re-activate my account. If she is freaking out because of that she must be tripping.

I saw a southpark episode like this once!