By masterdisaster - 11/04/2009 04:07 - United States

Today, one of our regular customers came in and was telling me he bought an assault rifle. I told him not to go off his meds and shoot up the store, as a joke. Later, my manager told me that the guy is on antidepressants and was discharged from the military for being "mentally unfit." FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 867
You deserved it 19 553

Same thing different taste

Top comments

How does someone who's mentally unfit get a licence to an assault rifle. I'd change jobs! He'll be baaack

Uh oh... he will now come back for sure! :-o Run! Btw, how did the customer react on your joke?

Comments

eastsidehippie 0

He's Seth Rogen from Observe and Report

I hope it doesn't actually happen...he might actually come back now! Ur screwed. Quit and run!

Now would probably be a good time to quit.

Now would probably be a good time to quit.

Boob_fml 6

1) Kevlar won't help you. 2) Despite the what the media tells you, there is a 99.9% chance that this man will not shoot anyone. 3) #21 and #29, lol. 4) #20 - No one NEEDS an assault rifle, and I'm sure you have a lot of things you don't NEED. We all buy a lot of stuff because we WANT it... who cares? 5) Sheep.

ohhhiiii 0

u should watch ur big mouth asshole

ChantillySay 0

If this is true, report this to the police IMMEDIATELY. Being judged mentally unfit by the military bars you from legally owning firearms, so your co-worker has committed an extremely serious felony by purchasing a gun.

@ number 5, a Kevlar vest alone won't do jack against rifle rounds. Also, he would be lying if he said he bought a gun when he was discharged from the military for mental issues and instability. In fact, you cannot purchase a firearm if you have a history of depression or on anti-depressants unless you get full consent from your shrink that you are no risk to anyone, including yourself. Someone is lying.

THEN HOW THE **** IS HE ALLOWED TO GET AN ASSAULT RIFLE!!!??? god the gun laws in amurrica are ****** up