By MILF - 16/04/2014 22:03 - United States - Maryland Heights

Spicy
Today, one of my most problematic students remained after class, whence he strongly insinuated his interest in receiving oral sex; I tried to convey just how inappropriate that was, when he interrupted, "Look, will you at least touch it?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 65 068
You deserved it 6 701

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ThatOneGuy719 16

One free ticket to the principals office!

It is times like these that you wish teachers were able to hit their students.

Comments

Trip to principal, suspension and referral to the school psychologist.

ViviMage 38

I've seen teachers in the news losing their jobs to this. Nip it in the bud before it gets out of hand or before you are both suspended. Good on ya for not just saying sure to Señor Psycho.

Get your boss involved before this becomes your fault for keeping it to yourself.

That's VERY bold. Turn him in !!!Don't know how far he'd go to fulfill his desire...

How old are they? If you teach high school freshmen this would be very creepy.

Students never end up with the wrap for sexually harassing their teachers. Another vote for CCTV in classrooms.

Attacksloth 33

I have to hand it to you for teaching for a living. You're underpaid and underappreciated in society. The job you do needs to be recognized more, and people need to realize how much of this crap you must go through.

If this student is young, what has been happening @ home to him? I would say every female he encounters is unsafe @ this point. FYL for the situation but your a teacher for a reason you put the needs of students first. Kid needs help & not in the sexual way, GOOD LUCK!

You can't possibly be a teacher. "Whence" refers to location and not to time (and actually indicates not just the current location but a movement away from it to somewhere new).

Because all teachers are educated in the same areas or all have excellent grammar... Come on now, she could be a geography or art teacher in stead of an english teacher for all you know.