By pocahontas - 26/10/2010 01:47 - United States

Today, one of my coworkers called to remind me about the annual costume day at work this morning. I dressed as Pocahontas. There is no annual costume day. I was fired for dressing inappropriately in front of customers. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 599
You deserved it 6 934

Same thing different taste

Top comments

FYLDeep 25

Sue them for discriminating against your Native American ancestry.

You should have called your boss to verify, darling.

Comments

RedPillSucks 31

Could have been worse. Your friend could have told you it was anal costume day, and you went as a giant asshole.

hilarious. who actually falls for that... grats to your co worker for pulling that off

devans00 14

co-worker + boss = grade A jerks co-worker for setting you up boss for not cutting you slack for being victim of prank unless you covered for co-worker, then original poster = schmuck

fthku 13

You don't have to be delusional or paranoid to find it strange a coworker is reminding you of an event that you have never heard anything about. There's a thing called common sense, it has nothing to do with not being able to trust anyone. FYL cause you seem like a sweet person, but next time don't just jump into doing things because one person tells you.

I dressed as a cat last year while I was in the pound. It didn't go over well.

My question is, why did your coworker want to see you in trouble/fired so badly? Yes, it could be that she/he is an ass. But, if you can't find the bad employee at a workplace, chances are it's you. Most jobs can't fire you just for being BAD, though, so they need to be given a full violation. Could that have been what happened here?

perez758 2

ydi for not taking extra work clothes. always be one step ahead.