By you would - 04/03/2009 05:15 - United States

Today, my wife told me that she wanted a divorce. It is also my 39th birthday today. For my birthday present, she gave me a subscription to match.com. FML
I agree, your life sucks 140 944
You deserved it 7 654

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Tell her to keep the subscription as her wrinkled/dried up ass will have a tougher time finding someone who actually wants to hit that.... without a baseball bat that it.

Wow that sucks man, my condolences to you.

Comments

shuyin14 0

well, it's better to be alone then with someone who dosen't want you. you'll be alright. Try the subscription, maybe some thing will come out of it.

fml_is_life 0

Awww sorry to hear about that! There are clearly better women out there for you. Wish you all the best!

Ya know what, that really sucks!! but if she is going to do that to you **** her!!! I am a girl, and that is just ******!!! The nerve of some people!!!

well i feel bad for you... but did you do anything to make her angry? For all we know, you coulda done something wrong.

You should've been like , "Thanks but I already have a membership to sexsearch, BIATCH!"

Jason_fml 0

Not enough information. I want to know what you did that made her want a divorce.

F match.com, head over to Date.com: http://tinyurl.com/findagirl

npk88 0

wow.....now THAT is definitely deserving of a huge "FML"

wow, man, that sucks. so, what does your wife look like?