By you would - 04/03/2009 05:15 - United States

Today, my wife told me that she wanted a divorce. It is also my 39th birthday today. For my birthday present, she gave me a subscription to match.com. FML
I agree, your life sucks 140 944
You deserved it 7 654

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Tell her to keep the subscription as her wrinkled/dried up ass will have a tougher time finding someone who actually wants to hit that.... without a baseball bat that it.

Wow that sucks man, my condolences to you.

Comments

Wow that sucks man, my condolences to you.

Tell her to keep the subscription as her wrinkled/dried up ass will have a tougher time finding someone who actually wants to hit that.... without a baseball bat that it.

it's a present he might as well keep it

What a **** I hope by now you found someone much better who truly loves you. Sorry you wasted your time with that bitch.

Dracothius 1

Keep it and find the love of your life and send her a picture of you happy and in love and thank her for the best birthday present ever.

Dracothius 1

Keep it and find the love of your life and send her a picture of you happy and in love and thank her for the best birthday present ever.

What a bitch. You deserve someone better.

I'm going to have to go with #2. You're still able to pull yourself together (if needed!), work out, feel tigther, all that stuff. It's all down hill for her saggy ass.

pwnman 33

Oh hey man, happy birthday! And many more to come I hope. Without your nasty wife.

You could tell her that she gave you too much! Give her back the subscription and tell her that the divorce is enough! Getting your life back and getting rid of the trash is the best present ever! BTW what a bitch!!!

Could have been worse. Think of yourself as lucky, you deserve much better.

She could have at least gotten you an eHarmony account instead.