By GlennGuagmire - 23/10/2016 06:23 - Saudi Arabia - Ras Tanura

Today, my wife and I were born on the same day, married on our birthday date. Today is our birthday and anniversary, and today we are getting divorced. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 017
You deserved it 1 624

Same thing different taste

Top comments

With a bit of cyanide, you could get your deaths to coincide too! Whole circle of life and all that.

Damn, if only today were a leap year, too! I mean, my condolences, OP. Relationships and time heals wounds or something.

Comments

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
stevenJB 25

Oh man, a triple whammy. At least it's all on one day out 365? maybe celebrate your birthday the day after or before for a year or two until you're over it? I'm shooting blanks here.

You might want to see a fertility specialist in that case.

With a bit of cyanide, you could get your deaths to coincide too! Whole circle of life and all that.

tounces7 27

Somehow this made me think of the War of the Roses.

Damn, if only today were a leap year, too! I mean, my condolences, OP. Relationships and time heals wounds or something.

Ouch OP. Little nerve racking as my girlfriend and future fiancé/wife and I were born 18 hrs apart. Hope I don't reach the same fate!

That awkward moment when she doesn't want to get married to you.

That went from "aw" to "ow…" really fast.

Such a perfect movie love story this can be. Even though the ending is sad.