By Nick - 20/03/2009 16:45 - United States

Today, my wife of over 20 years told me she wants a divorce because she wants "a change in life". She has had the same mullet haircut since '84. FML
I agree, your life sucks 80 247
You deserved it 9 119

Same thing different taste

Top comments

While she's sleeping, dye her skin purple and turn everything in the house upside down. How's that for change?

Comments

the only bad thing in this fml is that you've been married to a woman whose had a mullet for over twenty years....

If I were you, I would have left her a long time before...

why the **** were you dating a woman with a mullet anyway!?!?!?!

Why would you marry a woman if she has a mullet? She belongs at the bar Les Bos.

Oh the hair cut. ... My mother has been doing the same flippy thing with her bangs longer than I have been alive (I just turned 26 recently). She will get out of the shower and despite having washed all of her hair, her bangs will still be almost in the same position. The only changes have been when she went from a perm to straight hair and from black to this ugly straw-like blonde.

choppedNskrewed 0

omg people, his wife of 20 years is divorcing him. 20 years!!! that's older than a lot of people on this site. so what if she has a mullet? he loves (loved?) her!! and maybe...just maybe....mullets were fashionable 20 years ago? (i'm not sure...) that would explain why he married her anyway! :)

theoldGP 0

lmaoooo. a girl with a mullet.. for 20 years? =P pathetic anyhoo. that sucks. why does everyone assume that just because she doesn't want to change her haircut that that means that she doesn't want to change who she is with? ok, so certain aspects of her life she wants to change. would that make you happy OP?

Ender_ 0

#79 - Mullets were never fashionable. Ever.

So is this a FML because she dumped you after 20 years or because you've been married to someone with a mullet for 20 years? I'd go with the latter...

nat66623 0