By Nick - 20/03/2009 16:45 - United States

Today, my wife of over 20 years told me she wants a divorce because she wants "a change in life". She has had the same mullet haircut since '84. FML
I agree, your life sucks 80 247
You deserved it 9 119

Same thing different taste

Top comments

While she's sleeping, dye her skin purple and turn everything in the house upside down. How's that for change?

Comments

blacklagoon_fml 0

Hahaha why does everyone think she's a lesbian? I'm a lesbian and I do not have a mullet. None of my girlfriends had a mullet. I have never met or seen a lesbian that had a mullet. If she was married to a guy for 20 years, I doubt she is a lesbian. Sorry to burst your little stereotype bubble...

gammielikeoh 0

It is plausable that she's a lesbian and she's finally realized it. Either way she's not worth your time any more.

Stina9162 0

you should be relieved she is divorcing you if she has a mullet, haha

Unless she's still ridiculously hot with a mullet, looks wasn't the reason for marrying her. This FML made me laugh though.

yeahhbro 0

Some of you guys are really stupid. A terrible hair cut does not make someone a lesbian. I'm a lesbian. I have great hair.

annabelle_fml 0

#61 - Just because she was married for over 20 years doesn't mean she's not a lesbian either... My mom came out when she was 45 after being married to my dad for 19 years. She now helps other women who are coming out mid-life. It's more common than you think. Oh, and none of the lesbians I've ever met have had mullets, either :)

Ender_ 0

#61 and #66 - Just because you haven't ever seen a lesbian with a mullet doesn't mean that they don't exist. Maybe the OP's wife did finally say, "Wow I'm a lesbian and I have a mullet. I'm not afraid to admit that in public." Maybe is was broadcast over the Lesbian Airwaves and you just missed it because your hair is getting in the way of transmissions. Maybe it needs to be short on top and long in the back to receive said transmissions. You two should probably think about getting mullets then. You can be caught up on the news of the Lesbian World.

Easy_Target 0

Holy hell, you married a mullet?!

Easy_Target 0

Holy hell, you married a mullet?!

is the loss of a mullet a good or bad thing.....hmmm..... now you can try dating somebody attractive!