By Nick - 20/03/2009 16:45 - United States

Today, my wife of over 20 years told me she wants a divorce because she wants "a change in life". She has had the same mullet haircut since '84. FML
I agree, your life sucks 80 247
You deserved it 9 119

Same thing different taste

Top comments

While she's sleeping, dye her skin purple and turn everything in the house upside down. How's that for change?

Comments

zidane312 0

im surprised u married the mullenator

i guess it was either you or the hair

And apparently this woman had a mullet before she was even conceived... '84 was 25 years ago. She's 20.

no, they got married over 20 years ago.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure she didn't pop out with that hair..

if your wife has a mullet YOU SHOULD DIVORCE HER! lol

lipstick_trace 0

i gotta agree with the whole, WTF are you marrying someone with a mullet for??? thing...

elgorfo 0

YDI for dating someone with a mullet.

You just sound vindictive by focusing on such a petty physical detail instead of the divorce itself. Her haircut really doesn't have anything to do with it, but I guess you've got to take your bitter potshots where you can.

I agree. You married her so the hair couldn't have bothered you THAT much. So YDI for responding to her asking for a divorce by insulting her appearance.

RHK_fml 0

#43 You're an idiot. He said that she's had the mullet since '84 and that they've been married for 20 years. Where in the FML does it say she was born anywhere near '84?

Shave her hair...That should be enough change for her.

gosox317 0

Sounds like one of my co-workers. Does she go into work drunk/hungover?