By GetOutOfMyHouseLoser - 08/12/2013 23:44 - United States

Today, my unemployed scumbag boyfriend sold a painting I had just bought so he could buy phoney drugs that he told me he had quit. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 800
You deserved it 17 277

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I don't know why he was even your boyfriend prior to this happening

Comments

I feel sorry for you OP, I really do. But I have to say that you deserved it, for being with that piece of shit boyfriend in the first place. You can do better!

what do you mean phoney? as in someone sold him smarties or you don't consider it a drug? regardless he's a bad person

Korra_fml 23

OP probably is referring to something along the lines of spice. For those of you who don't know, spice is synthetic marijuana. It is sold as "herbal incense" or "potpourri" and labelled "not for human consumption" to get around drug laws. Many gas stations and smoke shops sell it. Some states have been cracking down on it really hard lately. In Arizona it is a felony to not only possess the substance, but even possession of the empty jar is considered a felony.

I was wondering the same thing. If it's something like k2/spice, which isn't particularly addictive, detox is useless. That shows he cares about his own entertainment than you. Drop his ass, there is no way to help that. If he got a chunk of drywall instead of crack rehab might actually help.

He should have been your ex-boyfriend long before this ever happened.

I would also like to hear a reply to #29s question

nina21194 12

You kind of deserve that for staying with him. I used to date a drug dealer. I know the shit ya know

metalcrazed 21

YDI,the guy just quit and you call him names like that. You seem really abusive.

Art is priceless. How could he do that >.< sorry that happened to you OP.

A liar and a thief, what excellent personality traits you seek.

YDI for keeping him around knowing he's crap.