By goincrazy - 16/07/2012 08:12 - United States - Milwaukee

Today, my thoughts that I'm going crazy were confirmed when I got into the shower with my socks on. The worst part is that I didn't realize it for a good five minutes. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 299
You deserved it 5 481

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You're not necessarily going crazy. You may just be a little bit absent-minded.

alwaysbored13 14

You're not going crazy, it probably happened because you were tired.

Comments

unknown_user5566 26

Socks are understandable, since it was something small. If you had jumped in the shower fully clothed... then I might be concerned.

Don't worry you don't have to turn yourself in until the amount of cats you own outnumbers your friends.

But I don't want to be locked in a padded room! D:

You know, you get a few dozen cats and all of a sudden you're labeled "the crazy cat lady." *eye twitch*

I'm labelled the crazy cat girl at school, but I don't have "dozens" of cats. I have eight. And I'm only a leetle crazy. ;)

thatKidzmOm 10

Maybe you're so preoccupied with thinking you're crazy that you just forgot to take them off.

lordEast 6

I've done that but I was completely hammered maybe your just a alchoholic

No reference to alcohol was mentioned in the FML.

thrAsHeRr9081 16

That doesn't mean anything 46 ;-)

lordEast 6

That's my personal take on it. Read BETWEEN the lines of what's written

If this means crazy... i must be psychotic o_O

Shit happens. Everyone does stuff like that now and then. But if this type of thing is out of character for you, and you find that it's occurring with increasing frequency, you might want to see a neurologist.

Inediblepeaches 15

You're not crazy, just a bit forgetful. Everybody makes mistakes sometimes.

Crazy people don't think they're crazy. You do, therefore you are not crazy. O.o

As John Locke so wisely said, "Crazy people don't think they're going crazy. They think they're getting saner."

perdix 29

Blame the heat and Scott Walker. The temperatures in Wisconsin right now are like what is normal for the South in the summer. We're not used to it -- we like to be outside in the summer. I'll bet those squishy wet socks feel pretty cool right about now. Sure, you're crazy -- crazy like a fox.

thatKidzmOm 10

Kind of make me want to travel to Wisconsin for the summer...I've just about had it with 110 degree weather!!!

perdix 29

Except for a few fluke hot days, it is generally magnificent up here in the summer. Today and tomorrow, it we be around 100, but only 80 on Wednesday. Went to Lake Geneva on Saturday. Beautiful!

unknown_user5566 26

56- I hear that! Arizona is killing me. I'm so tired of it being 90 degrees by 10:00am. Last year, it didn't start to cool down until December. I think we need to organize a trip to visit Lake Geneva with Perdix, to enjoy the cool weather. ;)

perdix 29

I'm trying to get it where I open a Wisconsin Tourism Bureau in Texas and all winter, I get them to plan summer trips. Then, I come up here in the summer to make sure they have a good time. If I can pull that off, I should get a Nobel Prize in Geniosity!

lexiieeex3 32

We all have those moments. Not to worry.