By goincrazy - 16/07/2012 08:12 - United States - Milwaukee

Today, my thoughts that I'm going crazy were confirmed when I got into the shower with my socks on. The worst part is that I didn't realize it for a good five minutes. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 299
You deserved it 5 481

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You're not necessarily going crazy. You may just be a little bit absent-minded.

alwaysbored13 14

You're not going crazy, it probably happened because you were tired.

Comments

skyeyez9 24

I have walked into the shower with my glasses still on before. Never socks though.

I've done that before. You're not crazy. Your mind just works too fast to process everything that you're doing in the meantime :) it happens.

You are awesome. I wish i had fun stories like that.

welcome to the real world my friend because normal is just a setting on the washing machine

candy4567 3
lelo007 11

All of you ladies who are saying you have stepped into the shower with your bra on, how?! After I get home from work or being out, taking my bra off is the first thing that happens after my front door closes!! Bras should never be worn at home, except when hosting company. Even then, you may not have to depending on who that company might be. That's my opinion of those pesky things!

It depends if you've got melons or goosepimples. In the former case, it can be uncomfortable not to have the support.

lelo007 11

That's true.. I guess I'd call myself average. I just feel constricted in a bra.

MyChemicalSmosh 4

Meh. Everyone's done that once before.