By Anonymous - 06/02/2013 11:12 - United States

Today, my son threw the biggest fit in history about going to the dentist. He broke a whole stack of plates, overflowed the bathtub, let the dog loose, and kicked his father when he tried to calm him down. My son is 17. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 569
You deserved it 36 119

Same thing different taste

Top comments

BubbleGrunge 18

Sounds like someone still needs his ass whooped! I understand he's 17, but if you want to act like a child than you should be treated like a child!

Comments

Did you take his bottle away too? Sounds spoiled!

kennyab 2

Instead of posting on FML, be a parent and discipline your idiot son. He needs his ass beat.

Classic case of parenting gone wrong. Maybe you should pop the breast out of his mouth and stop babying him and he wouldn't act like a spoiled brat.

Surely you've noticed this behaviour before now? Time to get the boy some help before he's left to his own devices.

ideasrule 13

All of the comments about bad parenting make me question the intelligence of FML commenters. Surely you realize that humans have something called "free will", and that parents can't entirely control a child's personality? The most significant factors affecting a child's personality are genetics and social environment. In comparison, parenting has a very small effect.

In cases such as these parents can reach out to qualified professionals to help the child be able to function in the world. A parents job is to use every tool available to them to make productive, well adjusted young people.

That's a load of crap. Parents don't have a minimal part to play - parenting is a huuuge contributing factor to whether a child turns out well or horribly bad, like in this case. A parent can mean well, but still be bad at parenting. Your comment is stupid

caligirllife 11

I would've filmed it. Took pictures or something and then show it to every girl or friend he bring to the house.

btx2 9

Let me guess, He said yolo afterwards. Right?

Hpixiee 23

I think he just might have been that terrified of the Dentist's office, but that definitely shouldn't go unpunished.

ask the dentist to give him sedation for the rest of his life

TheIchiban 11

What a twat. I'd knock his teeth out so he wouldn't have to go to the dentist at all. No more sissy tantrums from that asshole ever again. Just my opinion.