By Anonymous - 06/02/2013 11:12 - United States

Today, my son threw the biggest fit in history about going to the dentist. He broke a whole stack of plates, overflowed the bathtub, let the dog loose, and kicked his father when he tried to calm him down. My son is 17. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 569
You deserved it 36 119

Same thing different taste

Top comments

BubbleGrunge 18

Sounds like someone still needs his ass whooped! I understand he's 17, but if you want to act like a child than you should be treated like a child!

Comments

If this kid isn't autistic then that's what you get for raising such a kid! Whoop that ass and I would've known better!

And then she's only scary if you work for her.

my2centsworth 15

OP, you say, "My son is 17", as if we should be surprised at his age in light of his behavior. I must know at what age you would find this display appropriate?

Because it's one thing for a four- or five-year-old to have a fit about going to the dentist, but a 17-year-old should know better.

LegendofZelda88 8

I agree with bubble grunge. he needs an ass beating. I'm 25 and if id have done that at at his age id have been kicked right the hell outta my parents house!

Maybe the kid has a mental or learning disability and just can't help themselves. It's hard to make a judgement without all the facts.

ninjajoehenes48 8

Damn i cant blame him. Im 18 but when my parents talk about me going to the dentist, ill lock myself in the room. The dentists are the most evil thing that has ever walked the face if the planet and they need to be exterminated. Need a Dalek for that tho.