By Anonymous - 06/02/2013 11:12 - United States

Today, my son threw the biggest fit in history about going to the dentist. He broke a whole stack of plates, overflowed the bathtub, let the dog loose, and kicked his father when he tried to calm him down. My son is 17. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 569
You deserved it 36 119

Same thing different taste

Top comments

BubbleGrunge 18

Sounds like someone still needs his ass whooped! I understand he's 17, but if you want to act like a child than you should be treated like a child!

Comments

wlddog 14

I will be surprised if he is even allowed to live there anymore when he turns 18. Tell him every time from here on out how much the parents are looking forward to booting him on his 18th birthday.

He doesn't need to go to the dentist he needs to go to a psych ward

looks like you really raised a good there. so let me guess he was acting his shoe size not his actual age right?

I think people need to give OP a break. Some parents can try and try and try to teach their kids right from wrong, and some kids genuinely are THAT stubborn and won't behave. They could've done EVERYTHING to raise him properly and he still could've ended up a brat. He might have even been a good child (OP didn't say) and he's just acting out now all of a sudden. Also, considering his age, he's more likely fully aware of his actions and simply wants to act like a dick, which is by no means his parents' fault if he's gonna act like that, though they probably would then wanna take him to some kind of a counselor...

sadday_09 4

I agree. He is his own person. And was probably just acting like a dick. But he still should have gotten an ass whoopin'

Sometimes it is the way people are wired. I had a friend like this. normally a nice guy, had good parents and something normal to most people would set him off and he would trash his room.

Well sounds like he's reached that point where he needs to fight his dad ... And lose badly.

It sounds like your son is mentally unstable. In that case tell him your taking him to movies the matinee since I'm assuming the appt will be in the afternoon. Then by the time he figures it out he won't have the chance to destroy everything in the house. Afterwords Dairy Queen always worked for me since it was right next door to the dentist.

You should have raised him better biotch

TheHeavyOne 15
joethebiden 8

The good news is that you're no more than 12 months away from being able to kick his sorry ass the **** out.