By embarrassed - 31/01/2012 03:54 - United States

Today, my sister set it so all the Yahoo articles I read are published on my Facebook wall. This would have been fine had I not decided to read, "Does the gynecologist care if you shave?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 502
You deserved it 5 376

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Does he? I wanna read this groundbreaking article!

I hate technology these days. Why the hell does the world need to know what I'm reading? Lets just promote stalking. I know you can turn it off but why have the option.

Comments

GoW_Chick 14

At least you know now if the gynecologist cares if your shaven or not, now have some fun and read some whacked out articles just to mess with people that actually care about what the hell you're reading. Messing with people is always fun! :D

A100893 30

I'm wondering if OP got any likes.

No no, when hacking someone's Facebook you must post something realistic and slightly disturbing, not something stupid like "I have AIDS" or "I'm stupid lol". Everyone will know it's just a lame hacking job.

So did you find out if the gynecologist cares?

I dont think the gynecologist cares if you shave, considering he/she probably sees the blue waffle at least twice a day.

Miss_Trejo 5
GreenAppleDP 0

43, you WILL be scarred for life.

RoseTintMyWorld 8

Oh how I wish I still had to ask that question.

Blue waffle is the only internet meme of its type that I've ever had the pleasure of viewing.

Pretty sure that the blue waffle doesn't actually exist.

L1v3_L0v3_Lau9h 18

And of course my curiosity got the best of me and I googled it. WORST.MISTAKE.EVER. Oh God, that was awful!

108 - It's rather a myth. There's not real, valid proof that it exists the way we imply it does; the medical field doesn't agree with it. Still, that doesn't make the image better lol

Still don't know why I didn't opt to study gynecology... Their lives must rock !

They have to deal with vaginal problems.. Which means yeast infections and shit.. Their lives probably don't rock as much as you think.

Obviously they'll have their ups and downs every now and then... But on the good days bro, they get to fondle and insert their hands and fingers into all sorts of vaginas, and get paid mightily for it :-O and if ya manage to please say a sex freak, then u get a bonus, in the form of a happy ending !

I assure you the stench alone ruins lives. Remember, most patients aren't healthy supermodels... Women young and old, diseased and healthy, pregnant, rich and poor come to see you.

I just want to be able to say,"How's the vag hanging?", in the workplace without catching a sexual harassment charge.

RedPillSucks 31

Nothing like looking at your grand aunt B's vag. *Oh, I found your car keys, B, and the dogs chew toy*

My friends Facebook status said she searched up "will you die if you eat your own feces"

Sucks to be you lol,gald this one got thru laughed my ass off .

ivanhoe4u 3