By embarrassed - 31/01/2012 03:54 - United States

Today, my sister set it so all the Yahoo articles I read are published on my Facebook wall. This would have been fine had I not decided to read, "Does the gynecologist care if you shave?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 502
You deserved it 5 376

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Does he? I wanna read this groundbreaking article!

I hate technology these days. Why the hell does the world need to know what I'm reading? Lets just promote stalking. I know you can turn it off but why have the option.

Comments

Well he surely won't be happy to fight through your jungle down there.

kaykay20 0

They only care if it ends up giving you a bacterial infection.

lrgenesis 19

Don't be worried about that, totally legit question:) I understand that's embarrassing but it won't ruin your life. Might I suggest playing the "you're adopted" card?

RedPillSucks 31

What's wrong with being adopted? It means some family loved you enough to get you specifically. Better to say "You were an accident" or "The mail man is claiming you on his taxes".

JRokka850 6

So remove the post and change your settings then say your sister read it while your Facebook was still logged in.

Logic has no place on the internet. What the hell are you thinking?

I just found the article, aparently they dont care!

I don't get why it matters if you shave or not, if anything it would be easier for the gynocologist because he's not having to shift through all the long, tangly pubes.

RedPillSucks 31

Any gyno having problems finding the ****** because of hair, needs to find another profession.

I would assume they couldn't care providing you have thoroughly cleaned that region.