By embarrassed - 31/01/2012 03:54 - United States

Today, my sister set it so all the Yahoo articles I read are published on my Facebook wall. This would have been fine had I not decided to read, "Does the gynecologist care if you shave?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 502
You deserved it 5 376

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Does he? I wanna read this groundbreaking article!

I hate technology these days. Why the hell does the world need to know what I'm reading? Lets just promote stalking. I know you can turn it off but why have the option.

Comments

Consult with the guy whose pictures of his penis ended up on his google+, perhaps you guys can talk it out and help ease eachother's pain. No but seriously that sucks, shave your sister's eyebrow off when she's sleeping.

BeaterOfTheDrums 15

By 'no', I meant 'no they can't feel compassion'. As for the hair, I doubt they appreciate having to navigate the greater plains of Amazonia to document the wild clitori beast!

BeaterOfTheDrums 15

Here we have a wild ******** in its natural habitat, when agitated it's very dangerous and could easily swallow me whole. I'm gonna poke it with my stick, just to see what happens.

I'm agreeing with #18. I'm not a gynecologist myself, but I believe that pubic hair (something natural) is the least of their worries. If you need further persuasion, go to Walmart and look at some of the women that shop there.

At least your friends know that you like to make a good, first impression.

I'm wondering about the Facebook comments you got.

You have to admit that this is rather good lol. Wonder how long it took you to figure it out... You have to get revenge! Post her diary or texts on facebook ;)